Tips to thicker hair from your very own kitchen

Believe it or not.... most women and men face with hair thinning due to chlorine in water, hot showers, hot weather or even from age.

A tip from my past experience, my scalp is very troublesome where it gets greasy so easily and it thins out from washing it too much. My best advice to you is "home remedy". I have tried it and it works so great even my usual stylist insisted in sharing my secret.

Well ladies and gentlemen.... after reading this, head to your kitchen or the supermarket.

Find all of the natural oil you have in your kitchen, such as olive oil, pure sesame cold-pressed oil, coconut oil or even argan oil
With dry hair, pour as many as the listed oil you find into a mixing boil
Put it all over your hair and scalp
Leave it for as long as I can

That's it... simple as that

This technique beats a hundred dollar bottle of hair mask, from my personal experience, I guarantee

Repeat once or twice a week and see real results in just a month
Make sure that you rinse well!

Olive oil and coconut oil are natural remedies for killing germs, bacteria or even scalp diseases. Not only you will cure thinning but also other scalp problems.

Still in doubt? Just give it a try 

Comments

Popular Posts